Vocoder with keyboard+ribbon controller and Core MIDI support
Voix is a vocoder for iPad that lets you play your voice like a synth. With Voix, your voice sounds like a singing robot.
- Simple to use: just speak into the iPad mic while playing the keyboard.
- Use external MIDI controllers to play the carrier synth (via In-App Purchase)
- Choose between 8-band analog-style vocoding or digital FFT vocoding.
- Slide your finger across the ribbon controller for finer pitch control.
- Play up to 5 octaves with the Octave Up and Down buttons.
- Play the vocoder like a regular sawtooth synth with the Bypass Vocoder button.
- Record your performances, save them to your computer with iTunes or send them via e-mail.
- NEW! Copy audio to other apps that support AudioPaste.
Voix works in real-time — you'll hear your voice transformed as you speak. For best results, use with headphones and an external microphone.
Download from the App Store
Copyright © 2011 Utku Uzmen | Contact | More software
Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.